Serie A, Inter v Juventus: press accreditation by Tuesday 10 September
MILAN - FC Internazionale wishes to announce that all accreditation requests from journalists, photographers and TV/radio representatives for Inter's 2013/14 Serie A Week 3 match against Juventus at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza on the weekend of 14-15 September (TV KO times TBC) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 on Tuesday 10 September 2013.
Please note that:
- requests should be sent on company-headed paper along with an identity document;
- requests for accreditation will be assessed in accordance with the number of places available at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza;
- requests sent via fax will not be considered;
- requests sent after the deadline will not be considered;
- the F.C. Internazionale press office will notify unsuccessful applicants only via email, by replying to the address through which the request was made;
- press passes can be collected from gate number 8.
- requests must contain 'Inter v Juventus accreditation' in the subject line.
comments powered by Disqus