Time to Motivate our 23 Italian Players to be like ROCKY with the music of "EYE OF THE TIGER" to win the next matches Against Romania and France. Watch the video

By Anna Italia
Covering the UEFA EURO 2008 from an Italian Perspective
Click here  to find everything about the UEFA EURO 2008 Italian National Team

Ok, we already expressed our anger, frustration, and pain for the terrible debut of our Italian National team on Monday, June 9  Netherlands 3 - 0 Italy

It's time to close chapter and learn from our mistakes but to encourage all our 23 Officials Called Up players and even Coach Roberto Donadoni to give their maximum in the next two matches against Romania and France.

Watch the video and be energized with the powerful music of ROCKY BALBOA "Eye of a Tiger."

Oh God, I believe in my AZZURRI.  They got to win.  If Rocky Balboa made it although it was a movie, hey, it can work in real life too!  So, come on Azzurri.  Forza... ragazzi!

Coach: Roberto Donadoni

Goalkeepers: Amelia (Livorno),  Gigi Buffon (Juventus), De Sanctis (Siviglia)

Defenders: Andrea Barzagli (Palermo), Gamberini (Fiorentina), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Grosso (Olympique Lyonnais), Marco Materazzi (Inter), Christian Panucci (Roma), Gianluca Zambrotta (Barcellona);

Midfielders: Massimo Ambrosini (AC Milan), Alberto Aquilani (Roma), Mauro Camoranesi (Juventus), Daniele De Rossi (Roma),  Gennaro Gattuso (AC Milan), Simone Perrotta (Roma), Andrea Pirlo (AC Milan)

Buy your Official Italian National Team Gear
Click Here  (Jersey, Caps, Balls, etc)

Forwards: Marco Borriello (Genoa), Antonio Cassano (Sampdoria); Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus), Antonio Di Natale (Udinese), Fabio Quagliarella (Udinese), Luca Toni (Bayern Monaco).

fficial-italian-national-team-group-photo.aspx">Italy's UEFA EURO 2008 Official Italian National Team Group Photo

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 6/10/2008 2:26 PM Mark wrote:

A perfect motivation for our players and for all Italian football fans with this Eye of the Tiger. I join you too Anna to believe our azzurri can become the Rocky of Italy.

Forza Italia
    1. 6/10/2008 4:32 PM Anna Italia wrote:
      Mark, I am all for our Azzurri right now to be the ROCKY!!! Italian Stallion
  • 6/10/2008 3:22 PM Pietro wrote:

I feel like Rocky too! Man, i hope our guys watch this post and be inspired by the Eye of the Tiger.

Mark we are now three believing in the come back from our Azzurri. Should we have a pizza today?

How about sending our best thoughts here? what's your take?

Forza Azzurri.
  • 6/10/2008 4:03 PM Nina wrote:
    Victorious victorious victorious our Azzurri God willing.We gotta believe and hope because without that we are left with nothing. Come on boys,come through for us please please.
    1. 6/10/2008 4:28 PM Anna Italia wrote:
      Hey, Nina, now that your test is over and also the first match, time to get back to cheer for our Azzurri. I am taking Buffon's apologies seriously and they better win these 2 matches for all of us fans! ah... forgot to add the adopted statement like Pietro mentioned.

Long Live Italy, Long live our Azzurri
      1. 6/10/2008 4:43 PM Nina wrote:

You are right twin sister,time to cheer on the Azzurri.I'm all charged up after watching the nice video you put up.How can we forgot 4 world cups, and generations of proud brave warriors that wore the azzurri shirt and lifted the spirit of all Italian fans.Long live the Azzurri.Long Live our Italia

Nina<<<<<
        1. 6/10/2008 4:53 PM Anna Italia wrote:

Nina let's sing with Pietro PO PO PO PO PO PO, i love it! Gee... I better hurry up and add those waving Italian flags or Pietro will start yelling ha ha.

Our Italian warriors are the best and we better support them.

Long live our Azzurri! PO PO PO PO PO PO
  • 6/10/2008 4:18 PM Pietro wrote:

PO PO PO PO PO PO, Anna add some waving Italian flags here to lift the spirit of our Azzurri, please. Man, i feel like running like Rocky now! What's your take?
    1. 6/10/2008 4:26 PM Anna Italia wrote:
      Ciao Pietro, ok, I will add some waving Italian flags, give me a minute to finish updating the blog. I join you with PO PO PO PO PO PO
  • 6/10/2008 7:20 PM Milan99 wrote:
    God Bless them all! THEY CAN DO IT!!!

God help me sing with u guys!
  • 4/22/2009 3:52 AM mp3 players wrote:
    Hey I just found your blog and I must admit that I've been reading for the last half hour. Nice blog, like it..