If Mourinho Plans to Bring Quaresma, Carvalho, and Deco to Inter, so who is leaving from the current squad?

By Anna Italia

This is the cover of the Portuguese newspaper A BOLA  from Saturday, May 31. It says that Mourinho was in Paris to be presented to the directors of Inter.

The signing of Mourinho definitely was one of the best secrets regarding Serie A transfer market.

Poor Roberto Mancini who was abruptly sacked after helping Inter win 3 consecutive Scudetti.

If I were an Inter player, I would be trembling because Mourinho is planning to bring 3 Portuguese players according to the newspaper "A BOLA".
  • Ricardo Quaresma
  • Ricardo Carvalho
  • Deco
It means that someone gotta go from the current squad, right? So, whose position is in danger?

I don't know but this "NEW BIRTH OF INTER" is sounding more like a difficult childbirth with many controversies, intrigues, and painful declarations.

Wonder whether the "Mourinho signing" will backfire or not.

Related Stories:

Inter President Massimo Moratti Meets Mourinho in Paris at the "Restaurant Le Tour D'Argent" TODAY Saturday, May 31!

Did You Know Mourinho Was Taking Italian lessons since 5 months? Was it that Moratti planned Mancini's sacking since 5 months?

Which Inter players do you think are risking to be terminated with the arrival of Mourinho and why?
        What do you think of the whole MORATTI - MOURINHO drama?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 6/1/2008 12:08 PM Monica 08 wrote:
    I don't know whether or not to believe a bola. Although they were one of the 1st who broke the news that Inter was definitely going for Mourinho. Ricardo Carvalho, I don't doubt he can move to Inter. Quaresma I think has more chance of success in the Serie A than in the premiership. We'll see. Will he keep sub21 international Pele?
  • 6/1/2008 4:36 PM Pietro wrote:
    Man, i don't know about this whole Mourinho thing because it has more controvery than a clear plan. Carvalho like too old, I think most likely will be Quaresma coming to Inter.

I think Mark will answer your question better because he is the Inter fan around here. What's your take?
  • 6/1/2008 9:42 PM Milan99 wrote:
    Here we go, big changes, i have no problem because I don't think its a good move! but know he's building the team for international level, but those players are not the kind for Serie A, so the Scudetto is ours!!!!
  • 6/2/2008 12:06 AM Jina wrote:
    I don't know what the hell was he thinking about..when he fired mancini and replace the special..God Mouriniho will not fit inter..and he is not as succeeseful as mancini..so I worry for the future of my Nerazzurri
    1. 6/2/2008 12:27 AM Anna Italia wrote:
      Jina, tell me about it. I have no idea what MORATTI was thinking. I am not an Inter fan, but it blows my mind to see the injustice done to Mancini after giving Inter 3 Scudetti in a row!

Mark who is one of our frequent commentator is an Inter fan like you and we are all puzzled for this decision. I think everybody were surprised about the sacking and bringing Mourinho.

Adriano is in favor of the sacking of Mancini but not JULIO CESAR who was shocked when receiving the news.

It's clear that the dressing room is divided. What do you think?
  • 6/2/2008 12:27 AM Jina wrote:
    I think Zlatan..cuz he is too arrogant ...remember I hope you leave.the coach who always used let him play..who like him and even when these words came out from his mouth mancini was making him excuses... he will say one to mourihino he gonna sit on the patch .
    1. 6/2/2008 12:32 AM Anna Italia wrote:
      I totally agree about Ibrah, he is arrogant and caused internal divisions among his teammates as reported by different newspapers. But the guy just extended his contract today.. I am about to post it...

Exactly, you got it, Mancini gave IBRA "star treatment" while leaving out HERNAN CRESPO!!!!.. Mourinho won't tolerate any arrogance from Ibra because Mourinho is THE SPECIAL ONE not IBRA... wow, it will be a chaos in casa Inter. Don't you think?
  • 6/2/2008 12:54 AM Monica 08 wrote:
    I was watching La Domenica Sportiva estate-today (sports show from Italy) one of the guests was talking about the new Inter and who Mourinho can bring. He was saying most likely Quaresma and a defender like Carvalho. He implied that there will be some Inter players who are hgoing to leave because of Mourinho. Example Marco Materazzi. Assuming Carvalho comes to Inter.

I'd like to see Quaresma in the Serie A and drive opponents crazy with his dribbling and 'tribela' goals.
  • 6/2/2008 8:01 PM Milan99 wrote:
    I hope Crespo would find a better chance to play!!! Hopefully Mourinho i not like Mancini regarding Crespo!